From humans to animals, Innovacyn Inc. has dedicated its mission to improving standards of wound and skin care around the world. With a special focus and a powerful technology, Innovacyn’s family of products creates possibilities for healing that impact people, animals, and healthcare systems for streamlined, effective protocols, and results that make a difference. Whether you’re a farmer, physician, child, pet, or livestock, Innovacyn is constantly working to make every life it touches, better.
About Our Products
Puracyn® Plus Professional and Vetericyn Plus® Veterinary Formula provide physicians and patients with a synergistic wound care management system for a range of wounds, rashes, and abrasions, from acute to chronic.
Based on an advanced hypochlorous technology, Puracyn Plus and Vetericyn Plus provide clinicians with a portfolio of products made specifically to enhance and streamline wound care protocols.
ABOUT INNOVACYN, INC.
Innovacyn, Inc. is dedicated to improving wound management outcomes across the world for humans and animals. Family-owned and operated, everything we do is inspired by this vision. From hand-building our facilities and growing a dedicated team, to delivering the highest-quality products, every step of our process is made with the power of change in mind.
Since 2009, Innovacyn, Inc. has been a leader in creating innovative medical devices and solutions, and driving advancements in the human and animal health industries. Innovacyn, Inc. manufactures and markets the Puracyn® Plus family of products for human use, and the Vetericyn® family of products for animal use. Innovacyn, Inc. is headquartered in Rialto, CA, USA where the company develops and manufactures its line of innovative hypochlorous products.
The Gold Standard in Hypochlorous Technology
Innovacyn, Inc. is a trusted family dedicated to providing the most advanced hypochlorous products on the wound care market.
- Innovacyn, Inc. promotes products we believe will revolutionize healthcare, create value for our trade partners, and enrich the lives of consumers. Our goal is to change wound management paradigms and create solutions for a better tomorrow.
- Innovacyn, Inc. produces innovative healthcare products based on advanced scientific research.
- Innovacyn, Inc. is committed to providing clinicians and patients with products to support and advance the awareness and science of wound care.
- From research and development to manufacturing, Innovacyn, Inc. produces all Puracyn products 100% in-house. Our commitment to quality and teamwork ensures a standard of excellence through every stage of production.
- Our FDA-registered manufacturing facilities are state of the art.
A Commitment to Wound Care
Innovacyn, Inc. is committed to providing clinicians and patients with the products and support to advance the awareness and science of wound care. We fund ongoing research and wound care education programs to help progress knowledge and innovation within the field. We proudly support non-profits such as Wound Reach Foundation and Wounded Warriors in local communities, and Wound Relief in Haiti.
High Quality & Compliance
Innovacyn, Inc. is committed to providing high quality medical devices that focus on wound care management. This commitment is accomplished through:
- Compliance to the FDA QSR, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, CAN/CSA-ISO 13485:03, CMDR SOR/98-282, and Council Directive 93/42/EEC of 14 June 1993, concerning medical devices (MDD), as amended by 2007/47/EC.
- Communicating company goals and quality objectives throughout the organization.
- Continual review and improvement of the Quality Management System to ensure the highest quality of all products and customer satisfaction.