1. Sampson CM, Sampson MN. Hypochlorous acid: a safe and efficacious new wound therapy. Poster presented at: World Union of Wound Healing Societies; 2008; Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
2. Wolcott R, Fletcher J. The role of wound cleansing in the management of wounds. Wounds International. 2014; 1(1): 25-31.
3. Bowler PG, Duerden DI, Armstrong DG. Wound microbiology and associated approaches to wound management. Clinical Microbiology Reviews. 2001; 14(2): 244-269.
4. Granick MS, Tenehause M, Knox KR, Ulm JP. Comparison of wound irrigation and tangential hydrodissection in bacterial clearance of contaminated wounds: Results of a randomized clinical study. Ostomy Wound Management. 2007; 53(4): 64-72.
5. Klein S, Schreml S, Dolderer J, Gehmert S. Evidence-based topical management of chronic wounds according to the T.I.M.E. principle. Journal of the German Society of Dermatology. 2013; 819-829.
6. Hurlow J, Bowler PG. Clinical experience with wound biofilm and management: A case series. Ostomy Wound Management. 2009; 55(4): 38–49.
7. Schultz GS, Sibald RG, Flanaga V, Ayello EA. Wound bed preparation: a systematic approach to wound management. Wound Rep Reg. 2003; 11: 1–28.
8. Sauera K, Thatcherb E, Northeyb R, Gutierrezb AA. Neutral super-oxidised solutions are effective in killing P. aeruginosa biofilms. Biofouling. 2009; 25(1): 45–54.
9. Bowler PG, Duerden DI, Armstrong DG. Wound microbiology and associated approaches to wound management. Clinical Microbiology Reviews. 2001; 14(2): 244–269.
10. Sen CK, Gordillo GM, Roy S, Kirsner R. Human skin wounds: a major and snowballing threat to public health and the economy. Wound Repair Regen. 2009; 17(6): 763–771.
11. Not Skin Deep: Lower Costs and Better Outcomes in Wound Care. Healthcareinformatics. com. John DeGaspari. www.healthcare-informatics.com/article/not-skindeep-lower-costs-and-better-outcomes-wound-care. Last updated December 2013. Last accessed January 22, 2015.
12. Falanga V, Brem H, Ennis WJ, Wolcott R. Maintenance debridement in the treatment of difficult-to-heal chronic wounds. Ostomy Wound Management. 2008 Supplement:1-15.
13. Kirketerp-Møller K, Zulkowski K, James G. Chronic wound colonization, infection, and biofilms. Biofilm Infections. 2011; 11-24.
14. A. Veves et al. (eds.), The Diabetic Foot: Medical and Surgical Management, Contemporary Diabetes. Chp 2: Epidemiology and Health Care Cost of Diabetic Foot Problems. Cook JJ, Simonson DC.
15. Gard J et al. Preliminary evaluation of hypochlorous acid spray for treatment of experimentally induced infectious bovine keratoconjunctivitis. The Bovine Practitioner. 2016;50(2):180-189.